Sperrgebiet Diamond Mining (Pty) Ltd are an equal opportunity employer. We offer competitive remuneration packages, relative to the successful candidate’s skill level and experience. We want to invite suitably qualified and committed candidates to apply for the position for our operation near Lüderitz
Key areas of responsibility:
- Maintain various equipment according to a preventative maintenance strategy.
- Application of corrective action.
- Troubleshooting and faultfinding on various mechanical equipment.
- Comply with relevant RISK policies, practices and procedures.
- Assist with downtime analysis to ensure continuous improvement.
- Prepared to work shifts and overtime as required
- Minimum Trade Diploma (N3+Higher) with up to 2yrs relevant post apprenticeship work experience process plant maintenance.
- Excellent knowledge of maintaining various mineral processing mechanical equipment essential.
- Computer literacy (MS Office) and Maintenance systems experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skill in English.
- Valid Code BE Namibian driving license