Sperrgebiet Diamond Mining (Pty) Ltd are an equal opportunity employer. We offer competitive remuneration packages, relative to the successful candidate’s skill level and experience. We want to invite suitably qualified and committed candidates to apply for the position for our operation near Lüderitz
Key areas of responsibility:
- Maintain various Equipment according to a preventative maintenance strategy.
- Application of corrective action.
- Troubleshooting and faultfinding on various electrical equipment and Variable speed drives.
- Comply with relevant RISK policies, practices and procedures.
- Recognized Trade diploma in electrical field – N3 and higher Certificate.
- High Tension Voltage Switching certificate compulsory
- Minimum 5 years post-trade experience preferably in the Mining industry.
- Previous experience in mineral process plant maintenance would be advantageous.
- Fully Computer literate.
- Working knowledge of Variable speed drives.
- Excellent interpersonal relations skills.
- Valid code 08 driver’s license.