We understand that taking a positive approach to social and environmental responsibilities plays a significant part in our operations.
Placing value in our workforce, we strive to continuously improve the quality of life of our employees and their families. We also protect our long-term interests by contributing to the sustainable development of the regions where we operate, and the well–being of their communities.
Our approach to maintaining sustainability follows these principles:
- We help to maintain stability in the global diamond market and the national and regional economies.
- We maintain a continuous engagement and dialogue with stakeholders.
- We minimise the negative impact of our industry on the environment.
- We ensure the rational use of mineral resources and resource conservation.
- We comply with international Ecological and Environmental protection standards.
- We develop and introduce innovative technologies to enhance our sustainability efforts.
- We follow high principled Corporate Governance principles.